Paradox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING

Go down 
+3
`pxG.Sam
`pxG.xiaNia
kyle.b-s@hotmail.com
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kyle.b-s@hotmail.com

kyle.b-s@hotmail.com

Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING Empty
PostSubject: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:15 pm

Hey guys, my CoD2 game keeps crashing when i either close it down with tab + Alts and sometime when i try get on a server it crashes! plz help n i don't want to Reinstall cod2 becuz my config will go n i don't want it to. can u help me?

Me @ Givin ppl N1ghtm4r3zZzZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kylebs19
`pxG.xiaNia

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:23 pm

If you dont wanna reinstall cause of the config then why dont you save the config then reinstall cod2 and simply replace the new config with your old one?
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Sam
Admin
`pxG.Sam

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:35 pm

pxG.N1ght wrote:
Hey guys, my CoD2 game keeps crashing when i either close it down with tab + Alts and sometime when i try get on a server it crashes! plz help n i don't want to Reinstall cod2 becuz my config will go n i don't want it to. can u help me?

Me @ Givin ppl N1ghtm4r3zZzZ

My Computer > C: Drive > Program Files > Activision > Call of Duty 2 > Main > Players > Your Profile > Config.

Save config to desktop, then u can reinstall if you want.

What Error do you get?
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Silent

`pxG.Silent

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Are you running a lot of programs in the background so when you minimize your processor cant handle it and gives up?

~Silent~
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Dma

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:26 am

maybe a screenie would come in hand but what sam said could help u out as well:)
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 am

I got that to that is so enoying
Back to top Go down
`pxG.mp3

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 am

just reinstall i that will help for sure i think Smile
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:08 am

i did that for 3 times but it won't work
Back to top Go down
`pxG.mp3

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:09 am

well then try reinstallin your video drivers to newest whql ver. and that wont help then maybe windows virus or sumin
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 am

don't know how,
but over about 3/4 weeks i'm gonna buy new pc so its okay
Back to top Go down
`pxG.mp3

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 am

good man just build it u will save more money
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:13 am

i know i let someone else build it for me for free
Back to top Go down
`pxG.xiaNia

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:45 pm

just dont minimize and im sure it wont crash.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 pm

it's so enoying,The aerator of my graphic card is and is therefore the complete time overhit, there a new aerator must rise up to that time i can't play CoD2 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kyle.b-s@hotmail.com

kyle.b-s@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: game crashing   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:08 am

i did that before, reinstalling it but i didn't have the config i had, but it was still crashing before i had this config
Back to top Go down
kyle.b-s@hotmail.com

kyle.b-s@hotmail.com

PostSubject: what sam said!   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:10 am

It doesn't come up with an error, sometimes the DirectX 1 but i don't get that anymore, as Xiania said Dont minimize it, sometime i get an error(IMVU) that it's crashed, it then crashes the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING   Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING Empty

Back to top Go down

Game(sOMETIMES)KEEPS CRASHING
Page 1 of 1