Paradox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?

Go down 
5 posters

Call of duty 2 Ro server.
Yes
Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? I_vote_lcap50%Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? I_vote_lcap50%Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
`pxG.Tony

`pxG.Tony

Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? Empty
PostSubject: Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?   Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:09 pm

I'm thinking about buying a cod 4 ? or a cod 2 server ... as the poll wont let me put more than one question its only cod 2 for now . I genrally think it will make us more popular , it will decrease the server population by people splitting up , but I'm sure more people will know are clan if we have another server . Offers on the table.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.myth!

PostSubject: Re: Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?   Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:13 pm

when i was in bx we had to public ro servers and basically what happened was people always joined one so it ended up with a server always full and then another server which only had a few people in. If you were to get a cod2 server i would suggest an aw server to get our name out to a bigger audience not just ro players.
myth
Back to top Go down
`pxG.doggerdaz
Admin
`pxG.doggerdaz

PostSubject: Re: Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?   Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:08 pm

i would w8 a week or so atm m8 due to alot of our lads play cod4 and if we want to make us a cod2 and cod4 clan we could do with ur server as a cod4 server.

that would be awsum if we ad a cod4 pub server as well
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?   Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:28 pm

I'm gonna buy cod 4 when i got my new fps,
Cause then i can play cod 4 but i'm not sure jet
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Gixxerdog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?   Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 am

Let's give it a few days like Daz said and tbh I was thinking of getting a new XG server for our war server.

Let's see what is rustled up over the next few days Smile.

Gixxer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?   Another Call of duty 2 Ro server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Call of duty 2 Ro server?
Page 1 of 1