Paradox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!

Go down 
+10
`pxG.Zathom
`pxG.Gixxerdog
`pxG.PUNiSHER
`pxG.Sam
`pxG.Silent
`pxG.Rox
`pxG.Apoc
`pxG.Dma
`pxG.ThorsTer!
`pxG.doggerdaz
14 posters
AuthorMessage
`pxG.doggerdaz
Admin
`pxG.doggerdaz

IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:43 am

Hey Every one,

Well since were nearly all sorted i think we need to get sum thing sorted and i think its the 1 main thing we need to sort first.

We need sum kind a order around here so were goin to need sum kind of a rank but not a rank if u understand me

Wat im thinkin is sum thing like this:

1 leader
1 vise leader
3-5 forum admins
5 forum moderaters

Then for the gaming part of it:

2 league admins (ppl who sort our league matches out)
3 admins for our pub server
5-8 admins for our war servers (all with rcon)

To see who would get the jobs we would all vote so every 1 gets the same chance because were a new clan and we all getting fresh starts
So we r all equal and who ever gets the jobs will be no more important than any 1 eles!

Another thing:

If a clan member does sum thing real bad or he keeps on arguing with ppl how would we sort it?
i think b4 any 1 gets banned/kicked from the clan we should all av a vote on it so no 1 can be kicked out of the clan unfairly
like our old clan if 1 or 2 ppl thought u was out of order they would ban u without hesitation but we dont want that as were a family and we r all good m8s so i think b4 any 1 gets kicked out it should be put to a public vote to give us all a fair chance.
Unless its sum thing that would lose half of our members then he/she would have to leave?

Every one in our clan as the right to speak wat they think about this and i would like all u guyz input on how to make us better and to make us last a long time.
If any of you got any ideas on any of this or think of sum thing ive missed plz post as ur ideas r very much welcumed

Ill add more wen i think of sum but none of this is set so tell me wat all u guyz want so we can work it all out plz

Thx for reading lads ~daz~
Back to top Go down
`pxG.ThorsTer!

`pxG.ThorsTer!

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:54 am

ok 1st of all srry daz u had 2 do this a second time...lol Razz <<< nvm u foward it..lol

As 4 the order thats a great 2 start this awesome clan we dont want 2 be a mess or do we? Surprised jk.

With the rank in stuff i get wat u mean daz not 2 strict the ranks.. i think thats wat u mean. We just need the ranks 2 have order in this clan.

The votes is the best part cuz we can all give our opinions witout any problems unlike wnx waz 2 strict didnt let us take a breath from all the laws.

With the voting i think it will go well at least if we dont go crazy and start spamming (idk wat i mean by that but go along wit it *winks*) thats is wat rlly makes us a family and well friends we discuss the problem we have ect... Ik this clan will be a great success cuz we all love each other especially me u all love me right? lol! So emm that waz all.

With all that said i think this clan is gona be great and is gona be 1 of THE best clans Very Happy I just backed all wat daz said i got no ideas yet..lol but i will in the future Smile

P.S. That waz serious and lame thor.

ThorsTer
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Dma

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:25 am

i cud have the server if u want me to. ^^
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Apoc

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:40 am

I wouldnt mind being an admin on the pub server, i've lead many clans in other games and let me asure u they have been the pretty damn sucessful Wink
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Rox

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:27 am

i think everyone would liek to be admin of server...
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Silent

`pxG.Silent

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:58 am

Sounds good daz Smile. would the vote have to be the majority to get someone kicked or would everyone have to vot efor the person to be kicked (forgot what thats called lol)
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Sam
Admin
`pxG.Sam

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:11 pm

1 leader - Gix dont want to be, So i think Daz
1 vice leader - Me >Smile
3-5 forum admins - Only Leader and Vice Leader should be Main Forum Admins.
5 forum moderaters - I think only 2/3 as we can get more when we get more sections. One Being Thor.

2 league admins (ppl who sort our league matches out) - Not Sure Who I Think.
4 admins for our pub server - Dma, Me, Daz?
5-8 admins for our war servers (all with rcon) - 8? xD if we have 8, they have to be mature and known to all.

this is just my point of view, i personally think i sould be vice leader as i have ran and achived alot when ive started my own clans.

Also i will get us a sponsorship soon.

Also about getting someone kicked, i think it would be the Admins/Mods Choice.

Rox, Not everyone is trusted, they could mess about woith the server. Or kick ppl cause they killed them, im sorry but not everyone is getting Admin.
No clans do that and if they do, they havent or wont last long.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.doggerdaz
Admin
`pxG.doggerdaz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:49 pm

THIS will go to a vote to see who every 1 wants the jobs to go to
we wont be pickin our own jobs and if u dont get a job dont whine just work hard and prove that u could do it

@ silent

ye m8 if we vote it would be a marogity vote so say if 15 ppl say YES and 7 ppl say NO then YES wins

listern i need every 1 to remember this!!!!

we r not a clan wich high ranks will rule it all thats bs tbh we need a little order and we will av but say if we av 5 admins
they wont be able just to ban or kick any 1 every thing will be put to a public vote to make it fair for every 1
remember we r all good m8s and thats how we should keep it cos if we start gettin ranks like wnx thats stupid
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:21 pm

4 admins for pub, Gixxer, sam, daz and dma.
Maby 5, Me?
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Gixxerdog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Sam I didn't say I wasn't going to lead I said I will be haveing a few days out of the game to chill out.
It's been a very hard week for me and just want time without looking out for things all the time.

I'm here to stay mate and that's that.

I will e taking the leadership with Daz and things we fall into place in a few days.

Plus Rcon for pub server is strictly up to leadership to hand out.

The rest of the laws are plain and simple, plz don't argue about things that are not needed.

Gixxer.

PS the pub server is just paid for and will run for the next month as always Smile.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:41 pm

Yeah nice Gixxer jocolor
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Zathom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:46 pm

Pub server admin.. flower me? flower lol!
Back to top Go down
`PxG.Silly PunkD

`PxG.Silly PunkD

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:39 pm

1 leader => Daz or Gix , can't choose btween u guys =)
1 vise leader => Dma
3-5 forum admins => Silent, Sam and Payne
5 forum moderaters => Thorster, Zathom, xiaNia, Nitro and Stylze

2 league admins (ppl who sort our league matches out) => Dma and Daz
3 admins for our pub server => Gix, Daz, Sam
5-8 admins for our war servers (all with rcon) => Gix, Daz, Sam, Dma, Nitro, Silent, Payne, dunno last Razz
Back to top Go down
`pxG.xiaNia

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:39 pm

I wouldnt mind forum admin.
Big experience with phpbb forums (this) and vBulletin forums.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.ThorsTer!

`pxG.ThorsTer!

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:56 pm

silly i agree wit u a 100% xD and the last wit rcon can be me Wink Im very trust worthy Very Happy But ofc we get piked by votes right?.. or no?
Back to top Go down
`PxG.Silly PunkD

`PxG.Silly PunkD

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:05 pm

I just thougt about .. we have a RO public and an AW public right?

So get 3 admins each server?

3 players who play RO alot
3 players who play AW alot
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Nitro

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:14 pm

`PxG.Silly PunkD wrote:

1 leader => Daz or Gix , can't choose btween u guys =)
1 vise leader => Dma
3-5 forum admins => Silent, Sam and Payne
5 forum moderaters => Thorster, Zathom, xiaNia, Nitro and Stylze

2 league admins (ppl who sort our league matches out) => Dma and Daz
3 admins for our pub server => Gix, Daz, Sam
5-8 admins for our war servers (all with rcon) => Gix, Daz, Sam, Dma, Nitro, Silent, Payne, dunno last Razz

Why not let Daz and Gix both be leaders, 2 minds are better than 1 imo.
The list looks quit balanced except the forum admins thing, shouldn't the leaders have admin rights?

Ah well I know how to use forum mods (also IPB) and I like private server rcon, makes it easier to lead scrims. Smile
Back to top Go down
`pxG.xiaNia

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:23 pm

I think id rather be forum admin than moderator.
Mainly cause i dislike being a dad deleting abusing post.

I like fixing and improving the forum instead.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.PUNiSHER

`pxG.PUNiSHER

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:38 pm

Lol i agree with silly 2
he has right
Back to top Go down
`pxG.mp3

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:51 pm

well i think what we all know daz and gixxer can both be leaders just one would be like ldr for all mathes twl cb and server master ldr other would control all thingy with forum wesites clan thingys dunno what they are but the main thing is they bith deserve it they both must get it Smile
well how bout rest

game servers admin should be active all the time and when ewa the player writes to him to xf he must check the server from time to time if u know what i mean war server admins are good and who mostly do scrims must have those rights:0 so gl to all who will become them and u must do your job well after that Smile
Back to top Go down
`pxG.xiaNia

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:49 pm

gona put a little shoutout

if u wanna work as admin, it requires you to have experience id guess.
after a few months working at 540hosting, ull learn thing u never knew existed.
have a look on their forum www.forum.540hosting.com

im xia@540hosting.com
and if ud like to rent a server feel free to hit me up on xfire or email me at xia@540hosting.com
im also available at msn under same address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!   IMPORTANT ALL READ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ALL READ!!!
Page 1 of 1