Paradox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am bout RECRUITS plz read this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
`pxG.mp3

I am bout RECRUITS plz read this Empty
PostSubject: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 pm

pxG recruits all thats what i hear from everyone!!

today i've seen many news guys comin up from nowhere and they saying we've been recruited i though that just the founder(leaders) decides whos in well many ppl in a clan is good but otherwise if we take everyone that will be just a mix. today we played scrim 4 times one guy allways left or did **** tbh made himself a pub hero. we actually wanna win scrims same as we wanna pwn leagues rite? and i dont think the guy supose to be recruited without filling applications and then ldrs decides what to do we should give a trials to guys who wanna join tbh.
that was just my opinion
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Sam
Admin
`pxG.Sam

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:10 pm

i 100% agree.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.doggerdaz
Admin
`pxG.doggerdaz

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:37 pm

that is how it is supposed to be m8 only leaders and forum admin can accept new members but any 1 can recruit but they must be accepted on the "join here" thread.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.mp3

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm

daz well i've seen many ppl with our tags who i doubt they are registered here
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Tbh I think we should take a look at the member list and think about who should be in the clan and who shouldn't. This afternoon people just left scrims at random and I think these kind of people should just get kicked out.

We've won scrims when we worked as a team.
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Tony

`pxG.Tony

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:42 pm

I left the fucken scrim for the following reasons:

Team - A team comprises a group of people s linked in a common purpose. Teams are especially appropriate for conducting tasks that are high in complexity and have many interdependent subtasks.

Teams also Don't swear at each one and another and mean it ? During a scrim with s7 we where playing a map i haven't played in around a year , and i was getting used to where everything was again . S7 had planted , and i didn't know which way to go and i know a lot of people say use the compass ? But again i don't know how . It isn't exactly dead on the Target anyway , when i didn't know where to go Sam and a few others where constantly shouting abuse , why didn't you help me! why didn't help me! Move you fag! , now i know its hard to pick up peoples tone when there typing text put my natural was a hostel environment , no one would hear me out , i was just a camping pub hero . But i wasn't i didn't know which way to go . People where typing all sorts of directions , again a confusing way to lead me to the bomb . I don't appreciate being called a fag on a server with s7 . It just isn't called for , i can take a joke . But that crossed the line .... .

There really shouldn't be any response to this post , other than sorry . I don't see how you sam and the others can actually defend yourself on these terms . Like i said on xfire if someone come up to me on the street and said move fag , i would break there fucken nose.

no i dont think im hard , im sure that would be anyones response to a comment like that . Im sure this was all said in the heat of the moment , but it doesnt excuse it.

Thanks For reading Tony

and im fucken leaving the clan anyway , nub!
Back to top Go down
`pxG.doggerdaz
Admin
`pxG.doggerdaz

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 pm

yes we will be lookin into this but atm im avin to sort every thing out im gett xfire spammed by every one and every 1s askin me to do sum thing.

ive made the new ranks up and i need every 1 to start applying for them.

I dont want no 1 as well to start sayin "how cums he got that job" or "how cums i dint get that job"

just plz give us a bit of time till we settel in and we can change jobs around to wat suits ppl best!
Back to top Go down
`pxG.mp3

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:55 pm

what was said in that scrim it was said dont be a pub hero nobody swear at u 1st of all and noone compromise each other that sample wasnt juts bout u srry i got a phone call tooand i didnt play it but what i meant was that we have to recruit those guys who pass the trial or how u call it cuz i seen in our pub who asks to join after ten minutes he gets tags on but he dont have a name here at forums that means they arent a registered member what i meant bout recruits not bout u i didnt said ur name did i? didnt discriminate u or compromised what was said i dont say u bad i came back after quite long time to cod2 too so im not saying u are a bad player i just want to give an example but if it hurt u srry bout that what i meant it was for the good purposes and not to blame someone to leave a scrim is bad anyways
srry tony
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Tony

`pxG.Tony

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:08 pm

How can you justify this ??

"""""but if it hurt u srry bout that what i meant it was for the good purposes and not to blame someone"""""

How can being called a :

Fag
Noob
Pub Hero

Increase anyones moral in a scrim ? It cant , it will put them down and they will feel shit! Like you lot made me feel ? you say it's for good purposes ? How about this ... Your a cunt? Is that for the good purposes? Erm NO! I didn't make myself look like a twat in front of s7 , you lot did . Want to know why ? Because you all think your in charge of the lower rank players *By lower rank i mean newer players to the clan * , Ive already explained this all to gixxer and he totally agrees with me . This clan will not progress while members are treated like crap! I already know what actions have been taken against certain members .

You cant justify it ? this post should be completely rhetorical to those in the scrim !
Back to top Go down
`pxG.Sam
Admin
`pxG.Sam

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Im sure we are all sorry

/closed b4 spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am bout RECRUITS plz read this   I am bout RECRUITS plz read this Empty

Back to top Go down

I am bout RECRUITS plz read this
Page 1 of 1